IELTS Practice Test Workshop
This workshop is for Intermediate, Upper-intermediate and Advanced level students from any college in the ECA group. Here, they can learn about, and practise, all 4 modules of the IELTS test (Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking).
Students will also learn ‘insider’ tips on understanding and answering the different types of IELTS test questions. At the same time, students can build up their grammar and vocabulary knowledge.
The IELTS-style practice tests in this workshop offer you the opportunity to:
- Get to know the IELTS test format and the marking/scoring systems
- Understand what to do – and what not to do – in an IELTS test situation
- Experience the types of tasks you will be asked in an IELTS test
- Review your answers and compare them with model answers
- Learn what to look / listen for in order to get your highest possible score
- Learn how to write formal and informal letters.
This is a great opportunity to practice IELTS Listening, Reading and Writing skills under test conditions, and work on your Speaking skills. This workshop is excellent preparation for students who intend to take either the General Training or the Academic IELTS test.
However, this workshop can also be very useful for any type of student who has reached an Upper Intermediate or Advanced level of English.
Booking for workshops are required to sign up via sign up sheet located at Student Services Level 2, 545 Kent St, Sydney.
* Duration: 1 hour. Sign-up is essential
|When||Tuesday||Every Monday||Every Monday|
|Where||Room 2.04||Room 7.5||Room 1.2|
|Time||1:00 - 2:00 PM||1-2 PM||1:30-2:30 PM|