The ELSIS Student Ambassador Program is aimed at current students who have a passion for their school and would like to share their knowledge, enthusiasm and experiences with others students
How does it work?
- Demonstrate good participation in class and high degree of attendance
- Promote and participate in campus events
- Actively engage on Facebook
- Be available to write reviews
- Be available for short video recordings
What we will offer
- Experience: Gain valuable experience in event organisation, leadership, public speaking, social interaction, and social media engagement.
- Contacts: As one of our Student Ambassadors you will have opportunities to network with political, business and community leaders of the industry.
- ELSIS branded merchandise
- Event tickets
- Letter of Recommendation
How to apply
- See reception to enquire about your eligibility
- Contact your SEO
Student Engagement Officer
Terms & Conditions
To be eligible to apply you must be a current student at ELSIS.
**Please note that benefits listed are subject to change