Cambridge Exam Preparation in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane
Cambridge Exam Preparation Course Information
ELSIS Cambridge Exam Preparation Courses will provide you with all the skills needed to pass a PET, FCE or CAE exam. Cambridge qualifications are recognised by employers, colleges, and universities (especially in Europe and South America), and the certificate remains valid indefinitely.
The Cambridge Exam Preparation course is excellent if you need a formal English language qualification. This course is designed to prepare you for the examinations which are conducted by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
Preparation Course for the Cambridge English Examinations
(Pre-Intermediate to Advanced)
|CRICOS CODE (PET, FCE, CAE)||096284M|
|MINIMUM ENROLMENT||10-12 weeks|
|COURSE DURATION||10-12 weeks|
|COURSE HOURS||20 hours per week|
|ENTRY REQUIREMENTS||Intermediate level and above|
Students who undertake the full-length 12 weeks of the course will gain:
- Knowledge of test-taking techniques specific to FCE and CAE.
- Knowledge of text types, e.g. formal and informal letters, narratives, reports and articles.
- Improved listening skills.
- Improved reading skills for a variety of genres.
- Improved speaking skills.
- A greater awareness of word families and word formation.
- The ability to analyse texts grammatically and to transform sentences so as to express the same meaning in different form.
- Development of speaking fluency and accuracy.
- Students are assessed at regular intervals and are well prepared for the demands of the Cambridge exam.
Click here to apply for a Cambridge Preparation Course
- The exams are internationally recognised and useful for students who need to use English in their workplace.
- The exams consist of five papers:
- Use of English
- The course develops and improves skills in all five areas.
Click here to learn more or book your Cambridge Exam in Melbourne or Sydney.
Request More Information
PET Exam Preparation Course
Cambridge English Preliminary (PET) course is an introduction to the Cambridge examinations for intermediate level students. It prepares students for the international examination which is held four times a year. You will receive a solid foundation in intermediate-level grammar and learn to develop your skills in:
FCE Exam Preparation Course
Cambridge English First (FCE) course is our most popular Cambridge course.
This is a rigorous course which blends general and academic English elements to ensure students gain a full and all rounded exposure to the English language.
It is widely accepted by TAFE and other VET institutions around Australia.
CAE Exam Preparation Course
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) course is a highly intensive and specialised course which blends academic and general English elements to ensure practical usage of English in a range of situations.
With 4 components: Reading and Uses of English, Listening, Writing and Speaking It is highly regarded and accepted by the Department of Human Affairs for Immigration.
It is highly regarded and accepted by the Department of Human Affairs for Immigration.
Benefits of taking the Cambridge Exam Preparation Courses
- Get an internationally recognised certificate from Cambridge University
- Become more employable and confident with English
- Over 20,000 universities recognise the exams
- Improved employment opportunities globally.
- Accepted by the Australian Immigration Department of Home Affairs
- Cambridge certificates are valid for life
- ELSIS is an approved paper-based testing centre – you can test at the school so you can be familiar with the setting and be more comfortable taking the test