General Intensive English
General Intensive English (GIE) is recommended as the first step in language learning for those just starting out with English. Our GIE course focuses on teaching you the practical language skills required in your daily life. Our dynamic classes integrate reading, writing, listening and speaking activities to develop your skills rapidly. Our Specialised English classes will help you target language skills needed for industry and workplace English language use.
|MINIMUM ENROLMENT||2 weeks|
|COURSE DURATION||2-84 weeks|
|COURSE HOURS||20 hours GIE + 5 hours SEC per week|
|LEVELS||6 levels (Beginner to Advanced)|
If you are at an intermediate level and above, we offer you the opportunity to study in Specialised English Classes (SEC)* and learn English related to your work or study field. Choose from a variety of options including the following:
- English For Engineers
- English for Accountants
- English for IT
- English for Hospitality
Upon successful completion of SEC*, you will receive a Letter of Recognition.
*Please note that these classes are not recognised qualifications. (Classes instead of courses)
Why study General English at ELSIS:
- Improve your English quickly in a relaxed and dynamic classroom environment
- Focus on your communication skills in English while meeting people from all over the world
- Select skills classes to help you overcome language difficulties
- Complementary one-on-one tutoring sessions
- Articulate into certificate and diploma courses with ECA and pathway partners
Do you have any question about this program or any other course? Contact us.