Upon completion of your studies at ELSIS, you may decide to enrol in a Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor or a Master course within the Education Centre of Australia (ECA) group.
An ELSIS EAP2 certificate with a B grade allows entry into Bachelor courses.
An ELSIS EAP2 certificate with an A grade allows entry into Master courses.
To enrol in Certificate and Diploma courses, students must complete an upper-intermediate General English course, and FCE course, or and IELTS course with an overall B grade certificate.
The diagram below shows the various pathways available through ECA. Our pathway courses prepare you for the real world by offering you in-demand qualifications, skills and experience.
In addition to the internal pathways, ELSIS has a range of external pathway agreements with well-reputed colleges and universities in Australia, providing you with a variety of study options.
How it works
- First, check the entry requirements for the course you have chosen
- If you do not meet the English language requirements for the course you have chosen, check the course(s) you need to study at ELSIS and complete the Online Application Form
- Admissions will assess your application and will contact you to book an English Placement Test
- Your placement test will be assessed by our academic team and you will receive an ELSIS Letter of Offer. The Letter of Offer will include the English course(s) you need to study in order to achieve the level required for entry into the prospective VET/ Higher Ed course you have selected in your application
- You may accept or reject a Letter of Offer
*There may be further entry prerequisites associated with individual colleges/ universities with whom ELSIS has established pathway agreements. Please check our pathway page and your prospective pathway institution for further details.
ELSIS Pathway List
Getting relevant work experience
You can also get relevant work experience through ECA's Professional Year program. This program offers you the opportunity to take part in an internship program and gain work experience in your field of study.
Want to know more?
If you would like to discuss your study plans in further detail with an educational consultant, please contact us.