Upon completion of your studies at ELSIS, you may decide to enrol in a Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor or a Master course within the Education Centre of Australia (ECA) group.
For direct enrolment into Bachelor courses, students must complete an EAP2 course with a B grade.
For direct enrolment into Master courses, students must complete an EAP2 course with an A grade.
For direct enrolment in Certificate and Diploma courses, students must achieve an upper-intermediate General English certificate, an FCE certificate, or an IELTS certificate with an overall B grade.
The diagram below shows the various pathways available through ECA. Our pathway courses prepare you for the real world by offering you in-demand qualifications, skills and experience
How it works
ELSIS has a range of (external) pathway agreements with well-reputed colleges and universities in Australia, providing you with a variety of study options.
First, complete an IELTS, General English Upper Intermediate or an English for Academic Purposes (EAP) course. Second, a student must achieve the required grades to be eligible to study the course under consideration.
The diagram above shows the various pathways available through the Education Centre of Australia. ECA's pathway program provides the training and opportunity for students to move into higher education with VU Sydney, Swinburne University and APIC. Or a vocational course with ACCLM, ECA College or EGI. We offer a way for students to fast-track their way into a career. We prepare our students for the real world with in-demand qualification, skills and experience.
In addition to the internal pathways, ELSIS has a range of external pathway agreements with well-reputed colleges and universities in Australia, providing you with a variety of study options.
How it works
- First, check the entry requirements for the course you have chosen
- If you do not meet the English language requirements for the course you have chosen, check the course(s) you need to study at ELSIS and complete the Online Application Form
- Admissions will assess your application and will contact you to book an English Placement Test
- Your placement test will be assessed by our academic team and you will receive an ELSIS Letter of Offer. The Letter of Offer will include the English course(s) you need to study in order to achieve the level required for entry into the prospective VET/ Higher Ed course you have selected in your application
- You may accept or reject a Letter of Offer
*There may be further entry prerequisites associated with individual colleges/ universities with whom ELSIS has established pathway agreements. Please check our pathway page and your prospective pathway institution for further details.
ELSIS Pathway List
Getting relevant work experience
You can also get relevant work experience through ECA's Professional Year program. This program offers you the opportunity to take part in an internship program and gain work experience in your field of study.
Want to know more?
If you would like to discuss your study plans in further detail with an educational consultant, please contact us.