If you want to develop your English language proficiency for tertiary education, our EAP program is designed for you.
|MINIMUM ENROLMENT||12 weeks|
|COURSE DURATION||30 weeks|
|COURSE HOURS||20 hours per week|
|LEVELS||3 Levels – Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced|
|ENTRY REQUIREMENTS||Intermediate, Upper Intermediate level and above|
The EAP program focuses on helping students to develop the necessary skills for academic study in mainstream courses at colleges and universities in Australia.
Why Study EAP at ELSIS?
- Improve your academic English in a university like setting.
- Listen to academic lectures and conduct research in your future fields of study.
- Explore job requirements in your future fields of study.
- Connect with online academic communities.
- Take advantage of language support workshops during your first 6 weeks at university.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use critical thinking skills effectively to evaluate written and spoken texts.
- Develop your academic vocabulary through reading and research.
- Produce essays and reports as required for tertiary entry level.
- Understand and apply academic referencing conventions.
- Prepare and deliver oral presentations to tertiary level standards.
You may also be interested in other English courses: