How to enrol Guide
Step 1: Find a course
Step 2: Check the entry requirements
Find out if you meet the English requirements for some courses
Step 3: Complete your application Form
Download an Application Form or use online enrolment. Please ensure you complete all relevant sections, and the information is accurate.
Attach a copy of your passport.
Submit your application form and any certified documents to Student Admissions at ELSIS. You can do this the following ways:
- By Online Enrolment. You can simply apply online
- By Mail, Send to ELSIS Student Admissions, Level 1, 160 Sussex St, Sydney, 2000.
- In Person, ELSIS Sydney Reception/Admissions desk, Level 1, 160 Sussex St, Sydney, NSW 2000.
- In Person, ELSIS Melbourne Reception/Admission desk, Level 7, 399 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- In Person, ELSIS Brisbane Reception/Admission desk, Level 1, 126 Margaret Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000.
- By Email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax, (+612) 9283 3646
Step 4: Receive an Offer Letter and invoice
Successful applicants will receive a letter of acceptance that includes the name and details of the course they have applied for and the details of the course fees. It will also have an attached document which includes all the terms and conditions of enrolment at ELSIS, including the refund policy, so it should be read carefully.
Step 5: Accept your offer and make a payment
The Letter of Offer will include all payment details.
Methods of Payment:
- Telegraphic Transfer
Account Name: Education Centre of Australia Pty Ltd
Bank Name: HSBC Bank Australia Limited
Branch: Bondi Junction, NSW 2022, Australia
BSB: 342 078
Account No: 050 127 001
Swift Code: HKBAAU2S
Copy of TT receipt must be sent to ELSIS
- Bank draft: Payable to the Education Centre of Australia.
- Credit Card Payment: You will be redirected to our Pay by Credit Card page.
Step 6: Receive a Confirmation of Enrolment (Student Visa Only)
Upon receiving your signed letter of acceptance and your first payment, ELSIS will send you a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). You can then take this CoE to any Australian Embassy or Consulate and apply for a student visa.
Step 7: Arrange your travel details
Step 8: Review the “ELSIS Orientation Manual”
To help you prepare for your arrival in Australia and beginning your classes at ELSIS, we provide our Orientation guide. Each campus has its own Guide specifically for each city.
Should you need a translation, please do not hesitate to contact us.